FileMaker has announced the release of FileMaker Go 1.1.2 for iPhone and iPad. The update is available from the iTunes App store and is free for all existing users.
This update addresses the following:
- Adds application language support for French, Italian, German, Spanish, and Japanese.
- Addresses compatibility issues with large images and container fields.
- Allows users to restore solutions from hibernation by entering the same account name and password once.
- Allows files to be overwritten on iPhone and saved to a temporary location using scripts.
- Resolves compatibility issues running on iPhone.
For more information visit FileMaker Go for iPhone and iPad.