BookingPOINT 6.0 is finally here! After many months of hard work and late nights we are excited to finally see BookingPOINT 6.0 finally released.
Here’s a quick summary of the key new features:
- FileMaker 15 & 16 compatible.
- Brand new awesome interface.
- Improved calendar interface.
- Resources can now be loaned out on the spot without a prior booking.
- Additional resources can now be added to a booking at time of checkout.
- The same resource can be booked out multiple times within the shopping cart.
- Option to allow bookings to span over a block out period.
- Easier navigation on Day View calendar with day and time navigation buttons grouped separately.
- Navigate back to the start of the day on the Day View calendar with a click of a button.
- New restriction that restricts how many active bookings a borrower can have before they need to return resources in order to borrow more.
- Ability to set maximum bookings by the hour not just by the day.
- Improved recurring bookings and the ability to edit the end date.
- The window size is restored based on previous session.
- Pop up windows are now all resizable for more visibility.
- Ability to expire users manually.
- Tonnes of bug fixes and improvements.
- and more …